Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USING ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM
These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Aprimonia EOOD, hereinafter referred to as ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, and the users and Users of websites and services located on the domain https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ (called below Users), on the other.
Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
Company: Aprimonia EOOD
UIC / BULSTAT: BG202645642
Headquarters and address of management: Bulgaria, Sofia, 112 Strandzha Str., 3rd floor, apartment 7
Address for correspondence: Sofia, 112 Strandzha Str., 3rd floor, apartment 7
Additional contact address:
1428 5th Ave, New York, NY 10035, USA
Supervisors: Company: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”2
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: 02/915 3 518
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors
Tel .: 02/933 0565
Hotline: 0700 111 22
Please read the published General Terms and Conditions in full before using the information and commercial services offered by the site https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ (called Services for short). By viewing https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ each User automatically undertakes to comply with the conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM and the general conditions for using the services provided by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, regulating the relationship between us and each of our registered users.
The confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and obligatory condition for concluding the contract between the User and ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
Art. 1 The services provided by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM to the User are information society services within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 2. ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM is an e-shop, accessible on the site https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ , through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
IDENTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION
Art. 3 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to collect and use information about Users after it is voluntarily provided by them. The information by which the person can be identified may include name, surname, e-mail, gender, address, telephone number, as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily during registration. The information includes any other that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
(2) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to collect and use information about the Users after their registration. The information by which the person can be identified may include name, surname, e-mail address, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information includes any other that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM
(3) Users can also identify themselves through their Facebook and Google accounts.
Art. 4 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM takes due care and is responsible for the protection of information about the User, which became known to him on the occasion of registration – subject to these General Terms, except in cases of force majeure, accident or malicious acts of third parties.
(2). In the registration form filled in by the User upon registration, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees that the information about him be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
(3) The restrictions under para. 1 shall not be applied in case ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM is obliged to provide the personal information about the User to the respective competent state bodies according to the current legislation.
Art. 5 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM collects and uses the information under Art. 4 for the purposes provided in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new goods and / or services to the User (free or paid). The described purposes for which the information is used are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations for ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of this contract and direct marketing.
Art. 6 (1) The user may register by filling in the relevant electronic registration form, available in real time (on-line) on the Internet on the website of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, to express consent to these General Terms and Conditions and to declare that he is competent.
(2) By marking and pressing a virtual button for consent, having the force of written confirmation of the General Terms, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that he is familiar with these General Terms, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By recording it on a suitable medium in the server of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, through a generally accepted standard for conversion in a technical way, making possible its reproduction, the electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM may store in log files on its server the IP address of the User, as well as any other information necessary for its identification and reproduction of its electronic statement of acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in the event of a legal dispute. The text of these General Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet on the website of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM in a way that allows its storage and reproduction.
(3) When filling in the application for registration, the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data on the identity (for individuals), legal status (for legal entities) and other data required by the electronic form of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, as well as to update them. within 7 (seven) days from their change. The user declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data, thus ensuring that the data provided during the registration process are correct, complete and accurate and in case of change of the latter will update them in a timely manner. In case of providing incorrect data, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of services, as well as maintaining the registration of the User.
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User receives a unique username and password for access to the services available through the ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM website.
(2) The username with which the User registers does not give him any other rights, except the right to use the specific username within the e-shop of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
(3) The registrar in his capacity as a representative of a legal entity shall be obliged to enter his full name and address, resp. the name of the legal entity it represents. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, he guarantees and confirms that he has a contractual relationship with the user company registered by him. Upon entering incorrect or misleading information, the party is deprived of the right to access the services of the ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM website.
(4) The user is obliged to take all care and to take the necessary measures, which are reasonably necessary, in order to protect his password, as well as not to disclose his password to third parties and to notify ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM immediately in case of illegal access, as well as in case of probability and suspicion of such. He bears the responsibility and risk for the protection of his password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using his password.
Art. 8 (1) The user has the right of access in on-line mode to the services provided through the site of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, in compliance with the conditions and requirements for access set by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM. In order to be able to use the services, the User must enter his username and password.
(2) The user has the right to access and correction in on-line mode of his personal data provided during registration.
Art. 9 (1) Users use the interface of the website of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM with domain en.ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of goods offered by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM in the e-shop. The contract can be concluded after a phone call.
(2) The contract for purchase and sale of goods shall be considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
(3) In the absence of availability of a product ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM reserves the right to refuse the order.
Art. 10 (1) In order to place an order, the User needs to register or identify himself in accordance with the terms and conditions described in these general terms and conditions, as well as to enter the system by identifying with a username and password.
(2) After selecting one or more goods offered on the ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM website, the User must add them to his list of goods for purchase (“basket”, “cart”).
(3) It is necessary for the User to provide data for the delivery and to choose a method and moment of payment of the price, after which to confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(4) When placing an order, the User receives a confirmation by email that his order has been accepted.
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those indicated on the website of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM with domain en.ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products shall include VAT, in the cases in which its accrual is envisaged.
Art. 12 ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of products offered in the online store, and such changes will not affect orders already placed.
Art. 13 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM may provide discounts for the products offered in the online store, according to the European Union legislation and rules set by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
(2) The different types of discounts may not be combined when ordering and purchasing the same goods.
Art. 14 When the User returns a product with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the discount applied to the product, and only the amount actually paid is refundable.
Art. 15 (1) The user can pay the price of the ordered goods using at his choice one of the options listed on the website. At https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ it is possible to pay by cash on delivery, pay with PayPal and pay with debit or credit card Visa or Mastecard
(2) If the User chooses the option for delivery by courier and payment by cash on delivery, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the price for delivery to the courier upon receipt of the goods.
Art. 16 If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
Art. 17 ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM shall not be liable if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM.
Art. 18 (1) The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by courier to an office or address for World Wide delivery indicated by the User. Delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated at https://ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM/ .
(2) Before sending the ordered goods, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to contact the User on the phone number indicated by him, in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
(3) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM is not responsible for non-fulfillment of an order in the cases when the User has indicated incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he has indicated an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone.
(4) In the cases when a preliminary payment has been agreed, the order shall be sent 3-5 days after receiving the payment. If the User wants his order to arrive before a certain date, he sends an inquiry if this is possible.
Art. 19 Delivery takes place within the timeframes described under each delivery option in the order interface module. In exceptional circumstances ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM reserves the right to extend the delivery period by promptly informing the User.
Art. 20 (1) The ordered goods shall be delivered against a signature, as the larger consignments (at the discretion of the courier) shall be delivered to the entrance of the building.
(2) The consumer shall be obliged to inspect the goods at the moment of its delivery and to notify immediately in case of established discrepancies, shortages and damages. If the User does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery is accepted without objection.
Art. 21 (1) In case of impossibility or difficulty for delivery personally to the addressee, the consignments shall be served as follows:
a) for business address – to a person with a place of work at the address, noting the name of the person who received the consignment;
b) for home address – of a member of the household, noting the name of the person who received the shipment.
(2) In case of impossibility to deliver the shipment, which occurred through no fault of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM or the courier, the person making the delivery shall call the contact telephone number indicated by the User to specify from which office of the courier the User may receive the delivery .
(3) In case of impossibility to establish contact with the User, the contract for distance selling shall be automatically terminated.
Art. 22 (1) When performing international deliveries, the rules for delivery and receipt of items of the respective national postal service, as well as of the respective national legislation of the state in which the consignee of the goods is located shall be applicable.
(2) All import fees when importing the goods are at the expense of the User. The consumer cannot claim a refund if he has refused to pay import duties or receive the shipment.
Art. 23 ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM reserves the right to change the available methods of delivery and payment and / or the conditions under them at any time by publishing the available methods of delivery and payment on the website without further notice.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND REPLACEMENT
Art. 24 (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 30 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or a third party.
(2) In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods he wishes to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including , but not only: content and value of the order, data of the person who made the order, data of the person who accepted the delivery, and date of delivery.
(3) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM publishes on its website a form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
(4) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM provides the user with a choice to fill in and send electronically via the website the standard withdrawal form or other unambiguous application. In these cases ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM immediately sends the user a confirmation of receipt of his refusal on a durable medium.
(5) The User is obliged to return the goods at his own expense together with the receipt and invoice, if any, by handing them over to ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM or to an authorized person, within 30 days from the date on which the User is exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract.
(6) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to postpone the refund of payments until the goods are returned or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier.
(7) In case the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 5, without notifying ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement to exercise withdrawal from the contract.
Art. 25 (1) The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract in case the subject of the same are:
1. products made according to individual specifications or obviously personalized;
2. products that may deteriorate their quality or products with a short shelf life;
3. for newspapers, periodicals or magazines, including imported and foreign language magazines;
4. products which cannot be returned for reasons related to the protection of health or hygiene,
5. and which are printed after delivery; sealed audio and video recordings or sealed computer software that are printed after delivery.
6. When the provided service is information that is adapted in nature for use and its one-time receipt by the User makes its meaningless to return [EA2](2) Return of the product itself will be carried out in compliance with the following conditions:
1. There are no traces of use on the product and on the packaging and the product is in its original packaging
2. The integrity of the product is not compromised – it must be sent back to us in the condition in which it was received
3. Do not damage its packaging / crushed, soiled, torn, torn, taped /.
4. No traces of use, scratches, bumps on the product itself.
5. No missing accessories – if they are sent to the order
Art. 26 ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM refunds to the User the price paid by him for the returned goods.
Payment with Visa and MasterCard. If it is necessary to return an amount after a refusal or complaint paid with a card, the amount will be refunded to the card with which the payment was made.
Art. 27 (1) The consumer has the right to claim for any discrepancy of the goods with the agreed / ordered, when after delivery, discrepancies with the contract of sale are found.
(2) The consumer has the right to file a claim for the goods, regardless of whether the manufacturer or the trader has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods or the service. The consumer is not entitled to a complaint when the discrepancy is due to the natural wear and tear of the item.
(3) When the satisfaction of the claim is made by replacing the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM will keep the consumer the initial warranty conditions.
(4) Upon filing a claim for goods, the consumer may claim for refund of the amount paid, for replacement of the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed or for deduction from the price.
(5) The complaint shall be submitted orally on the telephone number indicated by ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM or in writing by the indicated e-mail, by mail or submitted to the address of the company. ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM presents on its website access to a complaint form.
(6). When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way to satisfy the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, and address, telephone and contact email.
(7) When submitting a complaint, the consumer must also enclose the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
1. receipt or invoice;
2. protocols, acts or other documents, establishing the non-conformity of the goods or the service with the agreed;
3. other documents establishing the claim on grounds and amount.
(8) A consumer product complaint may be lodged no later than two months [EA3] from the finding of non-compliance with the agreement, as well as after the expiry date.
(9). The period ceases to run during the time necessary to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute.
(10) If ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has provided a commercial guarantee for the goods and the term of the guarantee is longer than the terms for filing the claim under para. 1, the claim may be filed until the expiration of the term of the commercial guarantee.
(11) The filing of a complaint is not an obstacle for filing a claim.
(12) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM maintains a register of complaints. A document is sent to the User by the e-mail specified by him, in which the number of the claim from the register and the type of the goods are indicated [EA4].
(13) When ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM satisfies the complaint, it issues an act to that effect, which is drawn up in two copies, and obligatorily provides one copy to the User.
Art. 28 Consumers benefit from the warranty periods provided for in the Consumer Protection Act.
Art. 29 ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, the European Union and generally accepted moral norms.
Art. (1) The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM or to the respective person who has transferred the right to use ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
(2) When copying or reproducing information outside the permissible, as well as in any other violation of intellectual property rights over the resources of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM, ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full.
(3 Except as expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM website.
Art. 31 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM undertakes to take due care to provide the User with the opportunity for normal access to the provided services.
(2) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right to deactivate or delete the username and password for access to the user profile of the User, in case the latter violates the intellectual property rights of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM on the elements contained on its website – intellectual property.
(3) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided after giving notice in the user profile of the User. ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its site.
TERMINATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 32 (1) Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated upon termination of the activity of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM or termination of the maintenance of its website.
(2). Upon termination of the contract ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM deactivates the user profile of the User and deletes the password for access to it.
Art. 33 In addition to the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week’s notice to the other party in the event of failure to fulfill its obligations under the contract.
Art. 34 The written form of the contract is considered complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is filled in or selected by the User or marking in a field (check box) on the website, etc. similar in so far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
AUTHORITIES REGULATING THE ACTIVITY
Art. 35 The bodies regulating the activity of ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM are the Commission for Consumer Protection / CPC / and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
About the CPC:
• Website: https://kzp.bg/kontakti
• tel: 0700 111 22
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square, А4A, fl. 3, 4 and 6
• Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
• tel: 02 / 91-53-518
• email: email@example.com
• address: Sofia 1592, bul. „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Art. 36 The parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 37 (1) ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM is obliged to notify the Users of any change in the present general conditions within 7 days from the occurrence of this circumstance to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
(2) When he does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify ROYALWALKUMBRELLAS.COM within one month of receiving the message under the previous paragraph.
(3) In case the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure set forth in these general terms and conditions, it shall be deemed that the amendment has been accepted by the User without objections.
Art. 38 The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.